Right where was I? Oh yes so six months later after having this wig and by popular demand I thought I would give you my review on it.
|This is the Heat Resistant Synthetic |
Wig the day I picked it up.
Definitely start with the positives as in my opinion this wig has been really fantastic!
- Looks and feels like real hair
- Colour does not fade
- So quick and easy to look after as you wash leave to dry and it looks great.
- You can use a hot brush on it to get rid of any frizz to the ends of the hair.
- It does not get greasy!?
- It is really light weight
- I would wash it once a week but you could probably go longer than this! It just does not seem to get dirty!?
- If it gets wet in the rain it just dries and looks fab.
- I found that it tangled easily and did not feel as silky smooth as really good quality human hair.
- I was told that you could curl it and do all sorts but it really just lay flat as a pancake and I could not get much volume in it. This was fine for me as that is how I wear it anyway
- After 6 months I am now having to use a hot brush on it every day to get the fizzes out so i would not say that this hair lasts as long as I thought. Real hair lasts 2 years.