Friday 10 September 2010

Catch Up

Just thought I would give you a little update on the Top 5 things I am working on at the moment for Alopecia Beauty Tips...
  • Working on getting some more you tube clips up of my make up tips... Along with the tried and tested products that i mentioned in my last blog. Please look at once of my videos by clicking here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAL7GkBrduE 

    • I am waiting on the new wig that I am going to help develop...  The bad thing about getting a made to measure wig is the wait! But eventually this wig will be available in a few different sizes so no need to wait!  You will be able to walk in and buy it! Factories always say 6 weeks but it is  always more than that.  Silly thing is that I know this but I still get impatient.  Just really excited about :o)
     
    • I got in touch with the Charity Look Good... Feel Better this week and they are so lovely.   http://lgfb.co.uk  They offer make up lessons to women who are suffering from the side effects of chemotherapy.  They have some great ideas and I was totally inspired.
     
    • Next week I am going to visit a Semi Permanent Make Up (SPMU) artist... Gail Proudman  http://www.spmubygail.co.uk  I am interested in becoming a SPMU artist myself so I am going to pepper her with questions...  SPMU as I have said many time before has really transformed my life and I am really keen to get out there and share it with all those who could benefit from it.  
     
    • I have been doing some work with the Little Princess Trust Charity and Optima Hair who provide free real hair wigs to children who have medical hair loss... http://www.littleprincesses.org.uk http://www.optimahair.co.uk I would really like to create a special DVD just for children so that every time the charity provides a wig to a little girl they also get a DVD from me on how to look after their fancy new real hair wig, a few little natural make up tips to define the eyes and some tips for when they are a little older too on how to handle lots of different situations.

    Please visit my website www.alopeciabeautytips.com where you can see how my story has been in the Daily Mail, GMTV with Lorraine Kelly, Marie Claire and how i have worked with the little princess trust charity and Trevor Sorbies Charity 'My New Hair'

    1 comment:

    1. I am glad I came across your blog and discovered Alopecia. Beauty connected with good causes such as these needs awareness. Thanks for letting us know :)

      KK, xoxo.
      www.misskeikei.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete