Tuesday 7 September 2010

Top 5 Alopecia Beauty Tools



After having Alopecia for the past 15 years I have learned to rely on the below tools to create my look everyday... 

1 Eyeliner 

2 False Eyelashes

3 Lash Glue and applicator 

4 Eyebrow Pencil 
                                                                            
5 Dry Shampoo

I have my favorites that I will recommend to you, but I am also going to do a tried and tested review on loads of products.  This way you can make your own decision on whats right for you!

In my next blog i will tell you all about differently eyeliners and give you a demonstration on how i use mine.... so stay tuned!

Please visit my website www.alopeciabeautytips.com where you can see how my story has been in the Daily Mail, GMTV with Lorraine Kelly, Marie Claire and how i have worked with the little princess trust chartiy and Trevor Sorbies Charity 'My New Hair'

No comments:

Post a Comment