Friday 17 September 2010

Dry Shampoo

I would like to tell you about the 1st product trial that I am going to do...

Dry shampoo!

Now I know it's a life saver for most but even more so when you wear a real hair wig! 

It is very time consuming to wash and style your real hair wig and quite often your hair is clean but it is just the front that has got a little greasy from touching it with your fingers. Also it can need freshening up if you have cooked some fragrant dinner or been with people who smoke.  Yuck! 

Before I knew about dry shampoo I once tired febreze I was that desperate! he he

I will be trialling ....

Batiste Dry Shampoo... I have just heard that there is one for dark hair too so I will try that too!




Charles Worthington Dry Shampoo... I have used this before and it smells amazing but lets see how it compares to the others!



TREsemme Fresh Start – This is a brand new product and there are 3 kinds to choose from depending on your hair type.



Once I have given all of these a good test I will report my findings!

Make sure you come back and see how I get on!


Please visit my website http://www.alopeciabeautytips.com where you can see how my story has been in the Daily Mail, GMTV with Lorraine Kelly, Marie Claire and how i have worked with the little princess trust charity and Trevor Sorbies Charity 'My New Hair'

No comments:

Post a Comment